From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Charles Baldi
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARPlugin.exe growing uncontrollably

**
I have seen this sort of thing happen when you make code changes in
production with Development Cache Mode off.  Note that there are some
apps which cause this to happen, the worst offender seems to be Service
Level Management but I don't know if RKM does this.  This problem was
quite severe under Linux but is observable under Windows.

Regards,
Chuck Baldi

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS