From: "Pargeter, Christie :CO IS" <cparg...@lhs.org>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 11:48:45 AM
Subject: ARPlugin.exe growing uncontrollably

**
Hi All - I am having to reboot my production server
because the ARPlugin.exe is growing to over 1.5 GBs of RAM.  I have a
ticket into BMC but they are not sure why this is happening.  I thought I
would see if anyone here has an idea why this is happening.  We went live
with ITSM 7 at the end of June and have stayed pretty out of the box.  We
haven't implemented the CMDB yet and only do a little with AIE.  I am
wondering if this is happening because we are trying to use the ad hoc
report tool quite a bit.  Any ideas?

ARS 7.1 p 6
ITSM 7.0.3 p 9
    Service Desk &