Hi,

I do not think that ARDBC-forms in general is a problem in escalations.

However, many ARDBC-forms has only implemented a sub-set of the
Qualification-criteria that you can specify.

Many of the BMC-Vendor-forms I have seen has not implemented the
ARDBCGetEntry()-call needed to actually perform an escalation all the way.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.