The Assignee Group feature that I set up was working just fine until a couple
of weeks ago.

ARS 7.1 P7
Windows 2003
Oracle 10g (I think)

Assignee Group with Field ID 112 on Form?  Check
Assignee Group Permission on Request ID field?  Check
Workflow to set the Assignee Group field to said Permission groups?  Check
Enable Multiple Assign Groups on the Configuration tab of AR System
Administration: Server Information form?  Check

But even though the Assignee Group field has Permission A and B, when I sign on
with Permission C, I'm still able to see the records that are supposed to be
"hidden."

What's weird is that this used to work fine.  I'm going to do some research,
but if anyone could head me in the right direction for more investigation that
would be great...

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
Tyco Electronics