Victor,

When you access the database view from oracle using SQL*Plus, are you
logging into SQL*Plus using the same username and password
(ARAdmin/AR#Admin# if you are using defaults) that is used by the AR System
to connect to the Oracle database?

If no, then do that and then try to access the table. If you get the same
error when you try it that way, it means that the DB link you have created
does not have sufficient privileges for that user that the AR System uses.
Ask your DBA to fix that..

If you can view the contents of that table after logging in as the AR System
database user ARAdmin, then you are trying to address that view incorrectly
while creating the view form.

Make sure that you are using the same name for the view when building it
from the AR System development interface, as you are using when addressing
it from SQL*Plus when connected as ARAdmin..

Check on the above before reading below... make sure you have enough
privileges to query that db link from ARAdmin and that you are addressing
the view name correctly..

My gut feelings are you are using the right name, and have sufficient
privileges. Invalid Identifier errors in Oracle, is often due to the fact
that a column name used in an SQL statement, is an invalid column name. You
might want to turn up SQL logging to see what column is being addressed
wrongly. I'm betting on that the Request Identifier column that you are
selecting to create the view is being wrongly addressed by the SQL statement
generated by Remedy.

Check your SQL log, and the SQL statement that is generating that error.
Copy that statement into SQL*Plus, execute it, and then try correcting that
statement (use ed line editor of SQL*Plus) and correct the column name that
is being addressed wrongly, then execute it till it runs correctly.

Tell us what you find there.. what works wrong and what needs to be fixed on
your SQL so that it may work correctly..

Cheers

Joe