We have an Avaya system and our customers are very happy with the integration.
I wasn't involved in the implementation, but I think it wasn't too big of a
project.  I do know we brought in a Avaya contractor to do it.

Anne Ramey

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martin Liu
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ASK FOR RECOMMENDATION ABOUT: Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) for
Remedy

** Hi List,

My customer is going to buy a new PBX system. Currently, we are implementing
Remedy ITSM 7.6 for them. They ask recommendation to me.

As far as I know we support Avaya and Cisco CTI. But I don't know any specific
CTI product or model.

May I know your CTI product name and model? Is that good? How about integration
effort?

My customer need have 20~30 help-desk agent online. Any advice are welcomed!

Regards,

刘征 Martin Liu
Blog: http://martinliu.cn

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.