Hi

At wwrug09 in las vegas we presented our cti for remedy called "via". It is a
full integration allowing complete telephone control from ars (not just a
screen pop) and works for 100% web too.

We connect with cisco voip and quite a few other telephony and ivr systems.

It is deployed and works with 100 or more agents.

If you want to know more just ask.

Cheers

mark

mark.gemm...@devoteam.com