Help.. can someone please verify what I'm doing please?

According to how I understand the documentation, the first table should be
correct. Do you concur ?

CIs:

Remedy System: BMC_ApplicaitonSystem

Exchange System: BMC_ApplicaitonSystem

Rem001Server: BMC_ComputerSystem

SQL0001Server: BMC_ComputerSystem

DomainController001:  BMC_ComputerSystem

ARSystem db: BMC_Database

Relationship Type

Source (CI Type)

Destination (CI Type)

Dependency

Rem001server (BMC_ComputerSystem)

Remedy System (BMC_ApplicationSystem)

Dependency

Rem001server (BMC_ComputerSystem)

ARSystem (BMC_Database)

Dependency

SQL001server (BMC_ComputerSystem)

ARSystem (BMC_Database)

Dependency

DomControl001 (BMC_ComputerSystem)

Remedy System (BMC_ApplicationSystem)

Dependency

Exchange Sys (BMC_ApplicationSystem)

Remedy System (BMC_ApplicationSystem)

Or does this second table look correct to you?

Relationship Type

Source (CI Type)

Destination (CI Type)

Component