From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kali Obsum
Sent: 11 December 2009 09:34
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Current Host ID of ARS Server always changing

**
Anyone else having problems with the Current Host ID of ARS Server always
changing? ARS Server is installed on a virtual Windows Server 2008. Checked the
MAC Address of the Windows Server and it hasn't changed.

This causes the license to become invalid, thus, we always have to reapply a
new one.

Regards,
Kali

NOTICE

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and delete the document. We do not guarantee the integrity of any e-mails
or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them by any
other person.