From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steven Iocco
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Single sign-in

**
Hi Dawn.  Would you be able to share the documentation with me?  This is
something a client of mine would like to do.
Thanks.
Steve

________________________________
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 06:01:13 -0500
From: dawn.brumb...@perdue.com
Subject: Single sign-in
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
We are looking into implementing single sign-in for our users (I have gotten
the BMC documentation to review).  I was wondering if anyone else has
implemented this and would be willing to share if you had any issues
implementing or since implementation and also see if you could provide any
pointers.

Thanks!