Do you have a link?

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com

From:
patrick zandi <remedy...@gmail.com>
To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:
12/17/2009 01:37 PM
Re: Single sign-in
Sent by:
"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
you should use the Free one Devtechnology Group has....
We have it working at DLA, Marines, and other locations.. It is
configurable..
Silly to pay money..

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Pierson, Shawn <shawn.pier...@sug.com>