Hi,

Seens this several times when upgrading from 6.3 to 7.5 running on Oracle.

Even with the same copy of the database, the installer behavies
different. Complaining on alter a few tables. After fixing this the
installation went almost ok. The installer does also skip upgrading a
few system forms if there is no Demo user in user form. Since ar
system is not licenced yet a new fixed licenced user can not be
installed if you already got 3 or more fixed users. But still the
installer states that the installation went fine.

The installer does not create a proper armonitor file, so you can not
add liceses either :-)

Take a deeper look at the installation log file, and examine the
errors and warning...

Regards,
Jarl