From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Runmacro issue

**

Any login information within the macro?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Runmacro issue

** I'm trying to generate a macro to create a new record on an specific form,
I'm performing this via Unix shell, I'm seeing the runmacro process being
triggered by the script and no error code is returned, but I'm not seeing any
record created on the ARS side...

This is what I have on my macro

push
Set-schema: HR_FIT_MACRO delldevopas
Submit: HR_FIT_MACRO delldevopas| 8=Default submit value 7=0 4=Hugo Ruesga
2=Hugo Ruesga
end

It's very simple, but i don't have any idea why the record is not being created.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems®
US  972.577.7000
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Windows 7 te la pone aún más fácil a ti, que eres estudiante
<http://www.windows7paraestudiantes.com.mx>  _Platinum Sponsor:
rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_