Thanks every you!

Actually the macro was fine, and also the call for runmacro command on unix
also was working fine.

Some hints in case you face something like this:

1.- If you generate the macro with the Windows client, and then you upload the
macro to an UNIX server (binary call, not using UNIX client), upload as text
only, since the format is different, this could make your macro fail.
2.- There some actions or fields that your macro WON'T push into remedy, like
Attachment fields.

Thanks everybody and have a nice weekend.

Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems®
US  972.577.7000
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:20:36 -0800
> From: mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: Runmacro issue
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>
> Hi Hugo,
> Can I have the details related to the unix shell, how you are running
> the mocro ?
> I am quite doubtful as remedy doesn;t support the unix client ?
>
> Cheers,
> Mahendra Mahalkar
>
> On Jan 7, 12:52 am, "Hyunkel v2.0" <lord_dyna...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm trying to generate a macro to create a new record on an specific form,
> > I'm performing this via Unix shell, I'm seeing the runmacro process being
> > triggered by the script and no error code is returned, but I'm not seeing
> > any record created on the ARS side...
> >
> > This is what I have on my macro
> >
> > push
> > Set-schema: HR_FIT_MACRO delldevopas
> > Submit: HR_FIT_MACRO delldevopas| 8=Default submit value 7=0 4=Hugo Ruesga
> > 2=Hugo Ruesga
> > end
> >
> > It's very simple, but i don't have any idea why the record is not being
> > created.
> >
> > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Hugo Ruesga
> > perotsystems®
> > US                972.577.7000        972.577.7000
> > MX              +52 (33) 3332.3868        +52 (33) 3332.3868
> > P Please consider the environment before printing this email
> >
> > The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message
> > is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by
> > law and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If
> > you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it,
> > and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery
> > error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
> > Thank you.

Compra seguro con Otto
http://www.ie8.com.mx