As far as I know, run macros still work in all versions of ARS and it is
still an option when adding actions in active links in DevStudio.

One bit of functionality that was changed somewhere between v4 and v7.5 was
the Window Open functionality that was split into Window Open/Window Loaded.
You may need to examine all active links with Window Open firing conditions
to see whether they should be changed to Window Loaded, or both conditions.

HTH

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

Enterprise Service Suite @ Work