I think the discussion is not 'upgrading' the server....but instead, build a
new server at 7.5 and then import a def of this application...which I think
will work...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 9:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 7.5, is it possible without any errors?

Jarl,

This was discussed on the list before but I can't find the emails. I believe
there is a white paper out that states you have to upgrade those server to
6.3 before you can go to 7.5. can't go straight from 2.1, 3.2, 4.51 to 7.5

Fellow Listers, if I am wrong or you have the link to the white paper,
please jump in.

Thanks
Mark