Hi guys.  I'm looking for companies that are doing the following (or
something close) so I can ask how you're doing it and how well it's
working out:

Require attributes for each related CI are that are going to change as a
part of their change request be identified.  Reports are generated
automatically for change management to review to make sure that A)  All
changes to a managed attribute in the CMDB have a corresponding change
and B)  all planned attribute values (new os version, new memory value,
etc). match (what was planned vs. discovered).

If anybody is doing this or anything close, please let me know.  Thanks!

Jack Covert

Corporate IT

Remedy Support Team

Remedy Support Team Home Page

http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy
<http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy>

Remedy Q&A Sessions on Thursdays @ 10:30 AM PT

Details on Remedy Support Team Home Page