From: Mahendra Mahalkar [mailto:mahendra.mahal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:01 AM
Subject: Conversion of Plain text to HTML without a template.

**

Hi Listers,
I am working on email notification. In the email messages the default outgoing
messages are send by the plain text with the message in the tab "Plain text" in
AR System Email Messages form. How can we make this message appear in the tab
"HTML" forcefully in the AR System Email Messages from SYS:Notification
Messages form? I don't want to ues the template method.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahendra Mahalkar