From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 4:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fast/List Concurrent settings?

** Actually, that's not that far from what ITSM does on a submit, although
without the WS part.  As Lyle suggested, separate out the Web Service calls
so that the initial submit isn't waiting on returned values to clear it from
the Fast queue.  Perhaps after the Submit, put it into a "Pending
(whatever)" Status, and then send the WS after it.  When they are done,
change the Status to allow it to proceed to the next phase of carbon-based
processing.

Rick