Hi All ,

          I have installed BMC Remedy Knowledge Management 7.2 in one of the
server and the Application and Database server are in different servers.

      When I am trying to configure the RKM server I am getting the
following error below is the screen shot . Please any one can suggest what I
need to do .

      I have followed the following steps :-

          1 ) Open the kms_config.xml file with any standard text editor.The
kms_config.xml file is located in the following folder:\BMC Remedy Knowledge
Management\data\kms_conf

2 ) Locate the <database driver> element. It is similar to the following
statement:<database driver="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"

initial="0" max-active="75" max-idle="25" min-idle="0"password="password"
url="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://<server>:1433"user="RKM_Admin"/>

3 )  Make the following changes:

.           Change the driver attribute to the following value:database
driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"

.           Change the url attribute to the following
value:url="jdbc:sqlserver://<server>:1433"

The <database driver> element should be similar to the following
statement:<database driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"

initial="0" max-active="75" max-idle="25" min-idle="0"password="password"
url="jdbc:sqlserver://<server>:1433"user="RKM_Admin"/>

  4  ) Save the kms_config.xml file.   5  )Restart web services.

              And also I have checked with moving the following files :-

1)                 Stop Tomcat , Move the following files to your desktop
from the .\AR System\Mid Tier\WEB-INF\lib directory ,Arapi71.jar
,Arutil71.jar ,Start Tomcat,Go back to the RKM URL and try the config wizard
again . But no use , need all your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Chandra.R