On our Windows Server 2003 SP2, SQL 2005, we upgraded to

ARS 7.5 P3
Atrium 7.6
ITSM 7.0.3 Patch 9

We are also running ITSM Task 9002 and SLM 7 Patch 4

We attempted to install the ITSM Compatibility patch 7000, but it
was unsuccessful.

We are also running a server group configuration and have our midtiers on
separate servers.