Anne

We attempted to install compatibility patch 7000 but it failed.  I have to
dig up the logs to to find out why.  I can only assume that the Atrium 7.6
upgrade addressed any issues that patch 7000 would have resolved.

We went LIVE with Atrium 7.6 in December and haven't encountered any issues
with ITSM 7.0.3 as a result of the upgrade.

Hope this helps.

Edward Hum