Hi Pivanov/pavan,

Sorry, if the question is misunderstood.

I was asking for one of the run process command as below:

Example:
Process
            Application-Command Approval New-Details -t "Issue Approval"

What is use of Application- Command and any explanation of how to use this?

Regards,
Vani M.

             pivanov
             <plamen.iva...@ma
             TERNA.COM>                                                 To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <arsl...@arslist.         Re: Need information on Application
             ORG>                      Command Process

             03/02/2010 19:49

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

Hi,

 just don't forget, when you are running process with Active Link to
use the following syntax :

 $PROCESS$ @@:command

Cheers,
 Plamen Ivanov
 www.remedy.bg
 www.remedydevelopers.eu

On 3 Фев, 16:11, Pavan Kumar <pava...@adea.com> wrote:
> C Special Run Process and
>
> $PROCESS$ commands
>
> Through the Run Process workflow action or by using $PROCESS$ in a Set
>
> Fields and Push Fields workflow action, you can run separate processes in
>
> AR System. In general, these actions are used to perform operations in
>
> support of your application.
>
> The following topics are provided:
>
>   Overview (page 240)
>
>   Run Process and $PROCESS$ syntax (page 240)
>
>   Syntax exception-Special commands with qualifications (page 241)
>
>   Table of Run Process and $PROCESS$ commands (page 242)
>
> For more information about how the Run Process action works, see the
>
> Integrating with Plug-ins and Third-Party Products guide.
>
> 240 Appendix C-Special Run Process and $PROCESS$ commands
>
> BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.0
>
> Overview
>
> Run Process and $PROCESS$ commands look and act like a process from the
>
> perspective of the workflow definition, but they do not actually cause
the

> system to run a process. Instead, the server "traps" these special
process

> names and performs the operations directly.
>
> Some commands are available only in the Run Process action, and others
are

> available only for $PROCESS$ in Set Fields and Push Fields actions. Some
are

> available in all workflow, and others are available in active links only.
Any

> action that is identified as being available in filters can be run only
from an

> active link using the "Run Process on the server" syntax to direct the
>
> command to be run on the server. The commands are really available on the
>
> server, not "to filters." For more information, see "Assigning values
from

> process results" on page 234.
>
> Run Process and $PROCESS$ syntax
>
> When using these commands, remember that they are case-sensitive. You
>
> must specify the commands exactly as they are listed, including
>
> capitalization. If incorrect capitalization is used, AR System will
attempt to

> run an external process with the given name.
>
> All of the commands in this section also follow the characteristics of a
process

> run from the command line. This means that each parameter needs to be
>
> gathered as a single argument on the command line:
>
>   If a parameter includes a space or a special character, you must put
>
> quotation marks around the value. Also surround any keywords with
>
> quotation marks in case the substituted value contains spaces or special
>
> characters.
>
>   If a value contains one or more quotation marks, you must double the
>
> quotation marks and put quotation marks around the entire value.
>
> Quotation marks are a special character.
>
> For example, you enter the following values as shown:
>
> Value Syntax
>
> AR System "AR System"
>
> AR "System" User "AR ""System"" User"
>
> $SCHEMA$ "$SCHEMA$"
>
> ________________________________

Masilamani
> Sent: Wed 03/02/2010 19:31
> To: arsl...@arslist.org
> Subject: Need information on Application Command Process
>
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone say about the Application Command Process being used in
remedy?

> Regards,
> Vani.

> Platinum Sponsor:rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers