Hi Vani, please find the below help, if you need the full document let me know
.

Add-Sig

Add-Sig [-s form] [-e request-id] [-t process-name] {-o approverlist}

[-1 {0|1}] [-2 {0|1|2|999}] [-l Assignee Group ID]

This command adds an additional signature line to an existing approval

request (or creates a new approval request if there is not one) for the
specified

request.

The form and request that are being approved are optional. If they are

supplied, they identify the request that is being processed.

The process-name parameter is optional. If it is supplied, the specified

approval process is activated. If it is not supplied, the system searches for a

process against the specified form. If there is only one process specified, that

process is used. If several processes are specified, an error is reported, and
no

approval process starts.

The approver-list argument contains the approvers to add. If omitted, this

command performs no work. Multiple approvers are separated by a

semicolon.

The -1 option indicates whether the new signature line is identified as

"independent Yes" or "independent No," based on whether the value is set to

1 (no) or some other value (yes).

The -2 option indicates the action to take on multiple approvers. 0 (the

default) means "one of," 1 means "all of," 2 means "only one," and 999

means to pull the value from the process definition.

The -l optional parameter was added to allow you to pass in a value for field

112 (Assignee Group Permissions) for the multitenancy feature.

Specific Approval Server commands  259

Guide for Users and Administrators

The operation of this command generally links to an existing approval details

record, although it creates one if none exists. It then adds one or more

signature lines for the value specified in the "other" option.