From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Number of Licenses Changed

My recollection is that if the number of Fixed licenses available is
artificially lowered to below the number of fixed licenses assigned, then the
folks that were last assigned fixed licenses will not get that fixed licenses
upon logging in.  In other words, in the example below, the first 58 people who
were assigned a fixed license will get it when they log in.  The 142 folks that
were assigned a license after the initial 58 won't get one - even if none of
the first 58 are logged in.

Best thing to do is to ensure that no more than 58 people have been assigned a
fixed license.  Otherwise you may see unexpected behavior.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.