Subject: Re: Sending notifications to assigned Groups in HelpDesk (7.5)
through filters
From: strauss <stra...@unt.edu>
Date: Thu, February 11, 2010 9:48 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

This was necessary for the custom notification to work, correct?  In my experience, the actual service targets use the SPG number for the group correctly in their qualifications (as documented on pg. 219 of the User Guide).  For example:

'Service Type' = "User Service Request" AND 'Categorization Tier 1' = "Infrastructure Services" AND (('Assigned Group ID' = "SGP000000000387") OR ('Assigned Group ID' = "SGP000000000404"))

I used the templates for almost all of the notifications to Assigned Groups and Owner Groups in SLM 7.1.00.002 (which have their own contorted logic and workflow), so I had not run into this.

What did the hot fix change?

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/