Vijayalakshmi,

I have not tested this.. but I think this is correct...

DisplayInstanceMap dim = Field.getDisplayInstance() ;

dim.setProperty(int viewId, int propertyId, Value value);

viewID = Field ID for the View of the ARS form that you want to hide
the field on

propertyId =
public static final int AR_DPROP_VISIBLE 4

Value =
public static final int AR_DISPLAY_OPT_HIDDEN 2
public static final int AR_DISPLAY_OPT_VISIBLE 1
( Which you may need to wrap up in an com.bmc.arsys.api.Value object.)

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.