Mahendra,

Yes there are Javadocs for the ARS Java API. I had actually sent this
information to a person "off list" and now I am kicking my self for
not posting it sooner. ( I knew someone would be asking the same
question at some point in time. :) )

ARS Java API Javadocs can be found in the ARS Server install directory.

Ref: Integrating-710.pdf Pg 50
"
Table 5-1: Installed AR System Java API components

Directory: doc
Component: ardoc70.jar
"

If you are looking for details on Java plug-ins then the java docs are
found here:

Ref: Integrating-710.pdf Pg 95
"
The interfaces and classes are described in detail in the
Javadoc-generated online documentation in the arpluginsdoc.jar file in
the javaplugins subdirectory of the Api (or api) directory in your AR
System server installation directory.
"

Which is actually <install_dir>/api/src/javaplugins/arpluginsdoc.jar .

Note: That is from the ARS 7.1 docs/install locations. Other versions
may be in slightly different locations.

And I will also add a link to arswiki.org as well. (
http://arswiki.org/wiki/Category:Programming) There are some
interesting/helpful things there, but not a lot at this point. Maybe
people can add to it?

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.