Let me see if I have this correct... You created a web service thru the Admin tool and you can see the WSDL on the WSDL tab of the web service definition window. You try to create a filter to consume that web service and it reports the error.
Did you copy and paste the URL viewed on the WSDL definition tab (of the web services definition window) into the Filter? Did you flush the cache on the Mid-Tier server? Fred -----Original Message----- From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Milke Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 3:43 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Web Services - please enlight me! Hello everyone, we're still on 6.3. I'm trying to do something with the Web Services, so I got started by setting up the PO Example from the ARS manual, i.e. I've created the PO and Line Item forms and the PO Web Service. I want to try consume the Web Service from the same ARS machine. In order to do that, I've created a from called PO Consumer and a filter with a Set Fields action trying to query a the aforementioned Web Service. I've entered the WDSL URL from the Web Service into the 'Choose wdsl' field, I'' pressing the 'Load' button and get: ERROR: URI not found https://ourdomain/arsys/WSDL/public/the_ip_of_our_ARS_server/PO The funny thing is, that on the WDSL tab of the Web Service the same URL displays the WDSL contents. The same URL works just fine in a web broswer too. QUESTION: Which route/path is ARS taking when I specify the URL to the WDSL in a Set Fields action. Is it trying to go from the Admin Tool to the specified URL? Is it trying from the ARS server to the Mid-Tier? Or what else? I guess some firewall might be blocking here, but without knowing what ARS is trying to do here, I can't really help it. This is really confusing... Another Web Service question I have is this: When you go to the WDSL tab in a Web Service, it will display the contents of the WDSL. How do I get this stuff into a file? I tried with copy and paste, but this always causes some formatting problems resulting in ARS not accepting the file. Thanks, Mark _______________________________________________________________________________ UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org Platinum Sponsor:[email protected] ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

