OK. Good idea - thanks!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Comparison of servers....

**
Two things come to mind:

Migrator
Export the data from the server info form and compare the data files.

Rick

________________________________
From: Richard Copits <richard....@bwc.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:37:53 -0500
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Comparison of servers....

We currently are running a 7.5 patch 1 system on both a production and a
development server, and the same for a web server.
Is there any recommended way/list/utility that can assist in my being able to
compare the servers to see what differences
there may be between them? I'm more interested at this point in the server
differences rather than the application/def file
differences. Thanks for any help, suggestions or references....

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.