  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:52 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: White screen on refresh

  **
  Hi All

  This might be an odd question but I thought worth asking. Sometimes when I
do a search or refresh a table  in the RUT or save a change to a form in the
admin tool my screen goes white. Really weird.

  Can anyone tell me why this occurs? ARS 6.3 patch 20 on server and client.
SunOS 5.9 server and Windows XP Professional client.

  Thanks
  Mark

  Mark Brittain

  This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein,
to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.