Claire,
I agree completely.  I have two sons who like what I do for a living and
are learning the ropes and writing their first applications.  This is just
the kind of post they'll be responding to with a little more experience.
Keep them coming!

BTW, I just got back from two weeks on the beach -- does a great job on
that cranky thing.

Dennis

"Sanford, Claire" <claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
03/12/2010 09:52 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
OT - Junior Remedy Developer - Washington DC

**
(Disclaimer) It is Friday and I am cranky!  People need to stop bashing
and attacking the people who post jobs here.  I am not looking for a job
now, but I would appreciate their posts if I was

I would think that for those looking for work, something is better than
nothing.  It is a Junior position.  They provide options for those without
a degree.  What more can you ask for?  Sure more money, but at least it is
a job here in the US and not going offshore somewhere!

If you don't like the offer, ignore it or write the poster privately.

>From past experience, people who are looking for employees or are
recruiting for employers have long memories and they will remember the
negative remarks a lot longer than they will the positive remarks.

Good luck in your job search!

I will crawl back into my hole now!