Hi Ram,

We had a similar issue recently.  The following, is what the root cause was,
and what we did to resolve:

Issue:
Unable to access RKM contents when selecting the [Knowledge Management] tab
from an incident record with Remedy.

Troubleshooting Efforts:
It appears that the 'rkm_user' schema in the DB keeps getting dropped.
When attempting to "Update" the database via the RKM Admin Console, the
update seems to fail, and requires system access in order to accomplish this
task.
Forwarded RKM DB Creation scripts to dba, to run to recreate objects.
After running the scripts, access to RKM still does not work.
Review RKM log files.

Cause:
The RKM Admin user did not have the appropriate db permissions.

Solution:
DBA gave (Select, Insert, Delete, Update permissions to RKMADMIN user
on all of the RKM tables.

Retested.

HTH

Leonard Neely