From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Why K.M. continue to ask me login and password Remedy ITSM
7.0.03

Ram,
We had the issue you mentioned and this is what I got from BMC Support.
However, others on this list think that this is not an ideal solution but it
did work for us. Good luck.
See below:

The problem you are facing is related to Defect#SW00309893 which is going to
be tentatively fixed in the RKM7.5

Below is what we did as a temporary workaround to resolve the issue:
If you are in fact running RKM 7.2 patch 2 please take a look at the
following.
With the install of RKM 7.2 patch 2 there were 4 Active Links that needed to
be imported what I am seeing from other customer is either the Active Links
do not import correctly. Or the active links were not imported. I would like
to verify that each active link was imported correctly. If this is the case
then the next step as work around to the following would be to

Remove the run if qualification on the following Active Links,

KMS:Main_Create_SessionID
KMS:HD:Create_SessionID,
KMS:PM:Create_Session_ID.

Please Note this is only a workaround for the time being please test and see
if you have any other issues with this work around and let me know this is
being escalated to verify a permanent fix. But has resolved the issue in all
cases so far.

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Analyst, Service Management
Mobile:646.483.2779

Can you please reply with version and patch information on RKM?