From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of John Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Client fires different from Midtier.

Hi List

I have a weird situation where on Open window a Date field is set correct
through the client (4/1/2010) but not correct through the midtier (1/1/9999)

Can someone tell me if my approach here is correct or sufggest ssomething
different?

What we are doing:  On window open a field needs to be set 15 days later
than today.
dateplus15days = $DATE$+(((60*60)*24)*15)

I cleared the Midtier cache.
Still the same result.

ARS 7.1 Patch6

JK

addressee(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is
confidential or legally protected.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments.  Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message
and any attachments.  Dunkin' Brands Inc. makes no warranty that this e-mail
is error or virus free.