From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 3:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE Jobs

**
Hi All,

We do not have a CMDB dev environment.  I need to create RE jobs.  Is it better
to copy BMC.ASSET into separate dataset, and run the RE job against the dataset
copy to testing purposes.  Or should we build a separate DEV environment and
create the RE job?  We also have only 1 Discovery Server that is connected to
Production.  So the CMDB development server would not receive any asset updates
from the Discovery tool.

copies of the original message.