A suggestion from the ARSList a while back that I really liked was to set up a
new location called “Lost/Stolen” that you can move things to and set the
status to Disposed.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Robert Thomas
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 1:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Lost/Stolen CI Items

**

ARSlist,

My customer would like to add another status attribute to the CI form for
lost/stolen items.  I am reluctant to be adding another status.  We will be
upgrading the ARS 7.5/7.6 in the near future.

How every one handling is lost/stolen CI's Items for your customers?

Positive or negative inputs are more then welcome!

Thanks for your Advance,

Robert Thomas | BMC/Remedy Professional | ITIL | Cellular Phone 469.865.5645|

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.