From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.5 Installation Problems (of course!)

**
Unfortunately, our csscan is coming up with different errors each time we run
it.  It's not consistent at all.  What we want to do is find the records that
are not compatible, move them to dev and convert them as a "test" to see what
happens.  But with 2500+ records that are constantly changing on the results,
it's been very hard for us to pinpoint which records are really the problem.

Lisa