The new Flex forms require flash on your mid-tier server. You can still
access the old CMDB:Console form via the Object List.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB 7.6 Requires Flash on the Mid-Tier Web server?

**

This may be more of a solution without a question anymore, but I just
upgraded to CMDB 7.6 Patch 1 from 2.1.  The CI Viewer and Atrium Core
Console didn't work at all, and I couldn't find anything wrong.  My
coworker was also testing it, and wanted to see if it worked locally on
the Mid Tier server.  It didn't, and he had to install Flash.  Once it
was installed on the server, we were able to see the Atrium Console and
the CI Viewer.  That's pretty weird and BMC didn't provide an
explanation for this, but if you're going through an upgrade like I did
and you have issues, you may want to try installing Flash.  This was on
Windows, so I don't know if you would run into the same issue on Unix
and if so, whether or not this would fix it.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

Remedy Developer | Southern Union

Private and confidential as detailed here
<http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail> . If you cannot access
hyperlink, please e-mail sender.