Hi,

If you are using RRR|Chive to copy data to a form where records already
exists, you can use 'entryidmode' to make sure they do not overwrite.

entryidmode=NEW will create new ids for the records.
entryidmode=+10000 will add 10000 to the old entry-id before it is merged
entryidmode=XYZ000000000000 will change the prefix to XYZ before merge

In all these cases you will get a problem if the entry-id-field of your
form is used as a foreign key in other forms.

If you know the places where the entry-id is used as foreign key, I have
an unpublished tool that can change the key in the child-forms based on
the log-file of RRR|Chive. Let me know if you need that!

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: