From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can't change servers in client User, Admin or Import tools

Dear List,

We have a test (rem2) and a production (rem1) server.  For years we
could go into the User, Administrator, or Import tools "Accounts" and
check the server we wanted and uncheck the server we don't want.  But
now when I click "Accounts" I see that "rem2" has a green check and
"rem1" has a red X.  I want to log into "rem1" so I uncheck "rem2" and
check "rem1" and click OK.  But if I open "Accounts" again I see that
the values have servers have reverted to their previous value.  "rem2"
once again has the green arrow and "rem1" has the red check.
Consequently I can't get into "rem1" account.  This affects all three
client tools.  I am not aware of any changes to my computer system.

It only affects the User account on my PC.  If I log in as PC
Administrator, or on to another computer everything works OK, so it
looks like a permission issue.  But my user account has permission to
all the "AR System" folders.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the User and
Administrator tools, but it didn't help.

I can use another PC so this isn't an emergency, but it is annoying.
Any suggestions?

Dwayne Martin

James Madison University

(Win XP PC, ARS and client tools 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2
db)

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.