Ok, so there is no way to say: This mapping should be triggered when
category different from "ABC", right?
I need to create one mapping for each of the other categories?

I understand that having 2 mappings, one for every category and one for that
specific one, with different levels, both will be triggered when I use the
single category (because it falls on the "every category" mapping).
I would still have the two approval requests in sequence, or am I missing
something?

Thanks much, Rick.

Regards,

Rudolf