From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Approval Mappings when category is different than something

**
No, you create two.  One for the rule (no categories selected), and one for the
exception (the single category).  It's possible that both approval entities
will get the approval notification for the exception one, but if that happens,
I can't think of a software process to get around that - a business process
will have to suffice.

Rick
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Rudolf Schwarzkopf
<rudolf.schwarzk...@googlemail.com<mailto:rudolf.schwarzk...@googlemail.com>>
wrote:
** Ok, so there is no way to say: This mapping should be triggered when
category different from "ABC", right?
I need to create one mapping for each of the other categories?

I understand that having 2 mappings, one for every category and one for that
specific one, with different levels, both will be triggered when I use the
single category (because it falls on the "every category" mapping).
I would still have the two approval requests in sequence, or am I missing
something?

Thanks much, Rick.

Regards,

Rudolf
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Rick Cook