Hello together,

I have upgraded my ARS servers from 6.3 to 7.5 and facing with some
major problems since then.
The previous syntax to run an external process via an Active Link was

$PROCESS$ @@: /mypath/script -p1 parameter1 -p2 parameter2

and it worked perfect. But since the 7.5 upgrade I have been receiving
errors:

<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Set Fields

<ACTL>             Process: /mypath/script -p1 parameter1 -p2
parameter2
<ACTL>     **** Error while performing active link action

Do you have any idea? What am I doing wrong here?
I even tried double-quoting the parameters but nothing seems to work.

Also removing ":" character from active link results with no error but
returns null.

Thanks in advance!
Koray