From: LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Logic in active links vs. filters
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 7:23 PM

**

Rabi,

I’m curious about one thing you just said…

--

One peculiar thing active links can do that filters can't is that if you want
to take the current (transaction) value of a diary field and change it in any

--

I may be off base on this one…but if you take the proposed
action, what happens is you take the current transaction value and modify