From: Axton <axton.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: SSO Implementation
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 8:38 PM

**
SSO with the mid-tier is a two part implementation.  One part in the mid-tier
and the other part in an AREA plug-in.

Turn on the plug-in logs (if you have any type of AREA plug-in enabled) and
user logs (to see the authentication success/failure) and see what is happening
on the other end of the line.

Axton Grams

These are my opinions and do not represent anything but my opinion.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Jeff Lockemy (QMX Support Services)