My first impression was that your company is attempting to use non-ITIL
processes in an ITIL software package.  That will cause problems similar to
what you are seeing.  Could I suggest that you attempt to get your people to
use the proper process, rather than tweak the software to enforce an
improper process?

Rick
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB <evanbl...@mweb.com