I have been dealing with a major frustration that I am hoping someone can clear
up for me.  Our organization has recently moved from ARS 6.3/ITSM 5.6 to ARS
7.5/ITSM 7.6.  I am working on recreating some of our old custom workflow, and
I am finding that I can no longer do calculations on a Date/Time field.  The
same functionality that worked in the previous version returns the error "Data
types are not appropriate for relational operation." in the new version.  I am
trying to do a Set Field action that sets the value of the field 'Escalate
Date' to $TIMESTAMP$ + ($Escalate Minutes$ * 60).  This same workflow works in
ARS. 6.3.  I have noticed this many times throughout our upgrade process, and
figured it was time to ask the experts.  Any ideas on this would be great.  I
have a feeling it is something easy that I am just overlooking.

ARS - 7.5
ITSM - 7.6
Windows 2008
SQL 2005