Hi,

Going via an integer-field might work better, even though the example you
gave looks ok.

Action 1:
  Set-Fields:
    tmpInt = $TIMESTAMP$ + ($Escalate Minutes$ * 60)
Action 2:
  Set-Fields:
    Escalate Date = $tmpInt$

Make sure that it really a Date/Time-field and not a Date-field...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: