From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ben Chernys
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 8:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Need urgent help

Matt,

It IS possible to migrate the data in a automated way.  That includes
People, Groups, Help Desk Tickets, Assets etc.

We offer a fixed price service that will migrate all foundation and
transaction data along with any customised data using Meta-Update.  Other
customers have done this as well on their own using Meta-Update.

This IS a data migration and it therefore excludes workflow migration but
does include any customised data.

Cheers
Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/